Show your employees you care by helping them to invest in and prepare for retirement after their work days are done. DHR retirement plan specialists work with employers to establish and administer 401(k) and plan options that empower employees to ready themselves for life’s next chapters.
For employers, the DHR 401(k) profit sharing plan can serve as a cost-effective component of your overall benefits portfolio. The DHR plan offers reduced fiduciary obligations for employers and adds to your ability to attract and retain top talent.
By participating in the DHR 401(k) plan, virtually all administrative tasks can be offloaded from you to us. Tasks that can be shifted including:
- Reduced Fiduciary Responsibility
- Administrative responsibilities
- Employee eligibility tracking
- Distribution processing
- Plan Compliance
- Nondiscrimination testing
- Annual reporting
- Participant enrollment/education
Benefits to employees include:
- Access to advisors for assistance
- Easy, automatic payroll deductions
- Tax-deferred growth
- Self-directed investments
- Investment education
- Plan portability
- Tax advantaged wealth accumulation
- Reduction of taxable income
Already have a plan? Chances are DHR’s 401(k) plan can save you money and improve the level of service compared to your current retirement program.
Contact us today and learn how easy and advantageous a retirement plan from DHR can be.